- 13 October 2016
- Posted by: Twissen
- Category: Tech
Niantic mobile game Pokémon Go was the big summer creation, introducing the augmented reality at a brand new level. Hotels, bars, tourist accommodation facilities and tourist boards caught the chance to lure customers. Augmented reality will impact on tourism destinations and businesses, leading people to discover different places.
Here you can find about:
- Olympic Games in Rio
- Ryanair in Italy
- Pokémon Go and the augmented reality
- Flying to Cuba
- Sharing economy faces Spanish rules
- Safety influenced travellers ways
- Experts call for sustainable tourism
- Direct booking or not?
- The Marriott-Starwood deal
- Robot vs Travel Agents