- 13 October 2016
- Posted by: Twissen
- Categories: Destinations, Overviews
Spain, in particular Barcelona, is tired of dealing with the practices of Homeway and Airbnb, and started to fine them. In order to guarantee a fair competitive scene, are other European countries going to follow it?
Here you can find about:
- Olympic Games in Rio
- Ryanair in Italy
- Pokémon Go and the augmented reality
- Flying to Cuba
- Sharing economy faces Spanish rules
- Safety influenced travellers ways
- Experts call for sustainable tourism
- Direct booking or not?
- The Marriott-Starwood deal
- Robot vs Travel Agents