- 21 December 2016
- Posted by: Twissen
- Category: Tech
Mobile technology is being applied at hotel services in order to provide the customer an unforgettable personalised stay. New strategies are replacing and speeding old hotel practices.
In the Report you can also find about:
- Experience is queen
- Skyscanner acquisition fits in a consolidation phase
- Easy payments, better experience
- Magic Bus is back
- Sustainability in tourism beyond concerns
- Hotel tech: mobile evolution
- Visa facilitations to enhance destination appeal
- Is China breaking the bank?
- Opportunities in uncertainty times