Ryanair in Italy – Twissen Season Report Summer 2016
This summer, Ryanair decided to invest on Italian destinations and to adopt different policies on UK routes, also after the Brexit referendum. This has been already causing impacts on fares and on European tourism flows.
Here you can find about:
- Olympic Games in Rio
- Ryanair in Italy
- Pokémon Go and the augmented reality
- Flying to Cuba
- Sharing economy faces Spanish rules
- Safety influenced travellers ways
- Experts call for sustainable tourism
- Direct booking or not?
- The Marriott-Starwood deal
- Robot vs Travel Agents