Experts call for sustainable tourism – Twissen Season Report Summer 2016
Venice is one of the most visited cities in the world and this summer residents demonstrated to be tired of some tourists’ behaviour. In order to protect their cultural heritage and their traditions, many European cultural cities have to deal with a problem of sustainability in tourism.
Here you can find about:
- Olympic Games in Rio
- Ryanair in Italy
- Pokémon Go and the augmented reality
- Flying to Cuba
- Sharing economy faces Spanish rules
- Safety influenced travellers ways
- Experts call for sustainable tourism
- Direct booking or not?
- The Marriott-Starwood deal
- Robot vs Travel Agents