Direct booking or not? – Twissen Season Report Summer 2016
Big hotels chains such as Marriott and Hilton launched direct booking campaigns in order to balance OTAs’ hegemony on hotel rates, promising cheaper prices. Meanwhile, European hotels are trying to face OTAs’ rate parity clauses.
Read more on the rate parity.
Here you can find about:
- Olympic Games in Rio
- Ryanair in Italy
- Pokémon Go and the augmented reality
- Flying to Cuba
- Sharing economy faces Spanish rules
- Safety influenced travellers ways
- Experts call for sustainable tourism
- Direct booking or not?
- The Marriott-Starwood deal
- Robot vs Travel Agents